Click Here to register as a service contractor, material vendor, or consultant on the NuStar StarQuest Vendor Management System.
The NuStar Energy Strategic Sourcing Department provides several services including:
National and international commercial purchasing agreements
- Corporate travel services
- Corporate fleet services
- Corporate vendor management
- Corporate contractor management
The Strategic Sourcing Department uses the StarQuest Vendor Management System to manage all suppliers. If you are interested in providing services and/or materials to NuStar, you must first register in StarQuest. If a sourcing opportunity presents itself, a NuStar employee will contact you. Below is a list of documents you may need to complete the registration process:
- Basic Company Information
- W-9 or W-8 Forms - https://www.irs.gov/ (if doing business with U.S. NuStar Entities)
- Federal Tax ID or Business #
- Primary Contact Information
- ISNetworld Number (if applicable)
- Business Insurance and Proof of Insurance (If applicable)
- OSHA 300 / 300A logs (if applicable)
- Diverse Business Certifications (if applicable)
- ACH Banking Information Form (click here if applicable)
- Proof of 501(c)(3) Designation (if applicable)
NOTE: When commercial terms have been agreed to and a Master Work Agreement is signed, that does not mean your company is in compliance with NuStar Energy to perform services. Once your company has reached an approved/satisfactory status with all required documents,(ie: National Compliance Management Service; ISNetworld to include Insurance, and Safety) your company will receive an email notification stating you are now a Compliant Vendor for NuStar Energy.
If you have been requested to complete this based off a BID package, this does not guarantee future work with NuStar.
Update Company Information: If you need to update your company information, please send an email to VendorMaster@NuStarEnergy.com.